Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

Time flies, it's already 7th days of the 2010.

Haven't tried to wish everyone through here, Hope it's not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year and may your wish come true.

It's a good year for me, though I have to struggling for my 2nd year 1 Sem Exam. Have been revising my notes for pass few days (just study at night :P) and it seems everything is fine for me. But have no idea how will it become when I'm going to start doing exercises and will the exam paper totally out of expectation? Hopefully everything is fine for me, and do maintain my 'Standard'..hehe

What I'm gonna do for this year, hmmm....

1. Score for my exam of course, It's the 1st thing to do for this month~.~
2. After exam of course enjoy the life before next semester start. (Only two days before the 2nd sem -.-)
3. Then CNY, lol....
4. After my second year, plan to go for Work & Travel USA program to widen my exposure, hell yeah, I love traveling. (If I'm rich enough, I will travel around the world)
5. Get a new laptop I think.
6. If the Malaysia Campus course structure change as what UK campus did, let's do exchange to UK campus :) and there goes my 3rd year to become graduate Mechanical Engineer.

To Me:
Everyone has faith on me, So I shall not fall! Strike for the future~

No comments:

Post a Comment