Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas>.<

Hi there,

Long time din't update my blog. Hmm..busy? yea...busy on going outside, fun with temple mates.

It's already past 1 week for my term break, and I have not start my study engine yet..T.T because I'm such a playful boy who keep going out from 22nd till today..the Christmas..LOL.

22nd was the last day for the Buddhist youth camp. Well, I'm supposed to send our favorite DM Tsung to airport. After that went to the 'Sky Garden' for dinner. On Bee Lean Teacher's treat..XD...have a cheesy rice dinner there.

Then I have be the Penang girls driver...to bring them around KL with Sherly and Steven as tour guides ( Although we doesn't go many much place) Just went to the Gasoline at Lookout Point. It's the first time I went there and it's a nice place for the lovely couples..But I hate the smoky place. Almost all the people smokes. Sad

The funniest thing is, my bro Alex manage to trick Sherly with a juice, called sky juice. ( just a plain drinking ice water). If you want to know more about it, hmm..ask her..

23rd, have to send the Penang girls to bus station. Their bus departure time is 3.30pm so we manage to bring them to Time Square and Pavillion to took some Christmas pictures. Too bad they can't stay till night.

On 24th, we having a steamboat dinner at Wei Chuan's house. It's the fullest dinner I have so far. Quite a lot of people came, around 20 ppl, got Lee brothers, Aw brothers (me of coz), Hew siblings, Sherly, Mei Keat, Li Min, Zhi Qi, Kenny and Vincent, Zhi De and so on. With 4 drivers, we went to Lookout Point again. Lol. They have no other place to go. After taking the group photo's, we went to another hill for mamak and chit chat until 3pm.

This is the first time I go celebrate christmas with friends. I seldom celebrate Christmas. (Recalled got one time just go to Selayang and chit chat with Yan Pin, Wern Pei)Lolx. Normally we celebrate for New Year Countdown...Damn..I miss my little red car.

25th, I had a bad feeling for going to any shopping mall for movie. It ends up I'm right with my intuition. Bring them to JUSCO Cheras Selatan and end up searching parking for half an hours. From open air parking go till the roof top parking, go down again, we manage to find parking but we could get any tickets for movie...haiz.
We end up sitting at McDonald for fries and ice cream. Then we head back home for rest.


p/s: I'm getting worried when I see my fellow coursemate getting their study engine on. It's scary...I'm scared..help me, save me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment